COVID-19: Pomerleau is here for its employees and partners
Last update: 2020-11-23
Given the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Pomerleau would like to reassure you and advise you that we are taking all necessary precautions to protect our employees and their families while also ensuring the continuity of our operations.
Your health and security is our first priority. We are committed to keeping you informed and supporting you at this uncertain time, with its many concerns and worries.
Pomerleau intends to follow the guidelines set by government authorities at all times, and will continue to act responsibly to help contain the spread of this virus.
With several contractors, we are launching the initiative Committed Contractor in order to limit the COVID-19 spread. As such, we are committed to:
- Prioritize the health and safety of workers, visitors and of the surrounding community;
- Establish and maintain the COVID-19 Pandemic Response Plan;
- Apply workplace inspection policies;
- Foster communication and a respectful work environment.
Pierre Pomerleau, President and CEO, provides an update on the COVID-19 situation
- Where permitted by their role, all Pomerleau employees are asked to work from home.
- Any employee exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or who has been in contact with someone exhibiting such symptoms, must go into preventive self-isolation for 14 days.
- To limit contamination risks, we will be strengthening hygiene measures as follows:
- Delivering hand sanitizer to all jobsites.
- More frequent/thorough cleaning of jobsite trailers and washroom facilities in particular.
- Emphasizing prevention among all workers, with regard to hygiene rules.
- Any jobsite worker exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or who as been in contact with someone exhibiting such symptoms, must go into preventive self-isolation for 14 days.
More details in our Pandemic Response Plan
Have questions regarding COVID-19?
Email us at email@example.com.
Connect – COVID-19 page (for Pomerleau employees only)