Pomerleau’s sustainable solutions embody design excellence, enhance quality of life and increase long-term profitability.
- We comply with local laws and regulations.
- We promote behaviours and practices that respect the environment and support environmentally responsible subcontractors.
- We chose locally manufactured and renewable products and hire local labour as much as possible.
- We build with appreciation for the local community, minimizing construction impacts (noise, dust, etc.).
- We cultivate a safe, healthy and collaborative workplace.
Our LEED® accredited professionals accompany clients through the LEED® certification process, including defining sustainability goals, providing cost and constructability input and implementing the latest green construction methods.
A multitude of Pomerleau projects have obtained or are seeking LEED® certification, including a number of LEED® platinum projects.