The Pomerleau Excellence Program:
- Promotes Pomerleau's criteria of excellence while providing training to our long-term succession candidates;
- Develops the best talent in interns hired as part of their studies by providing stimulating work placements;
- Recognizes the exceptional performance of interns who stand out during the course of the year at Pomerleau.
Who is eligible for the Program?
All interns at the undergraduate university level in construction, civil and building mechanical engineering programs hired at Pomerleau for any work placement during the year.
Criteria of excellence
- Adherence to Pomerleau values
- Overall attitude
- Disciplined approach
- Quality of work
- Overall conduct
Selection of winners and awarding of bursaries
- Provincial committees made up of vice presidents and local HR managers
- 3 winners per year
- Annual award ceremonies held at the relevant Pomerleau regional offices
- 1 bursary of $2,000 and 2 bursaries of $1,000 each
Pomerleau offers stimulating challenges and opportunities for professional development that will satisfy the most ambitious individuals.
For more information about the Program
Call 1-855-328-6688, ext. 5763 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org